Rare is the person who can weigh the faults of others without putting his thumb on the scales. Byron J. Langenfield (1886-1968) Journalist

Sunday, April 15, 2007

My First Post(Obviously)

Hello! I bet almost everyone who writes their first post always writes, "Wow, this is so cool! This is my first blog post and I'm not sure what to write." Well, that is annoying for many reasons. First off, yeah, it is pretty neat that you can keep a blog, but I'm not sure if "cool" is the right word for it . Second, we already know that it's your first blog post because it shows on the archives and how you are writing. And lastly, if you don't know what to write, why do you have a blog?
Okay, now, since everyone knows that this is my first blog post, and that, yes, it is pretty neat that you can create a blog and that people will actually read about your life, l want to tell you a little about me and what this blog is all about.
My name is Joy and I love to crochet. I'm also opinionated, so I'll talk alot on here (don't forget your pillows!). I do a lot of things, such as crocheting, running track( I do hurdles), read, and using computers.
I've only been crocheting since January of this year and I like to think of myself as an adginner; an advanced beginner. My mom tried teaching me but that didin't work out well, so I learned from a book. I've made a bunch of stuff so far, I'll post pics later.

Well, until tomorrow, bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!
You have taking the first step.
(starting your blog).
Great Job!

I have be thinking about of doing, the same for some time now....
One Day!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joy
You Rock