Rare is the person who can weigh the faults of others without putting his thumb on the scales. Byron J. Langenfield (1886-1968) Journalist

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Here I am!!

Hola! I am still here, I've just been busy. My brother and his girlfriend have yet to have their baby. It's almost near the two-week mark! :( It's going to be worth the wait, though! They've decided to name him Baby Green.
My track team had our state meet (Championship) and we came in fifth! FIFTH! Out of eight! I couldn't believe it! Atleast, well, it's better than 6th, 7th (which was our place last year), and 8th. Today, the coach said that next year, I'll be one of the best hurdlers returning. Yay!!
On Thursday, I am going to two pizza parties! One is for participating in a Typing Challenge and the other is for the track team. Then, on Friday, the school band is having a par-...I mean, a "get together". Hee-hee. ( We're not supposed to have parties at school. So, they're, "get togethers".) And on Friday afternoon, I'm going bowling! Bowling is so much fun!
Before I leave, I want to post this link. If you click here, you can get....... your very own silly name! Mine is Dinky TowelBuns!! lol!

No comments: