Rare is the person who can weigh the faults of others without putting his thumb on the scales. Byron J. Langenfield (1886-1968) Journalist

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Guess What??

Bore da! That's prounounced BOH-ray DAH and is 'Good Day' in Welsh! I have quite a lot to update. First and foremost, Evil Bunny has had her baby!! Yay!! Baby Yellow weighed in at 9 pounds and .4 ounces and was 22.5 inches in length! He already has a headstart on Baby Green! And, oh, Yellow is soooooooo adorable! His eyes are a deep blueish which I think means he'll have brown eyes. And his HAIR!! It's not red! It's so dark, it's black! Yellow came out with a full head of hair! I'm so happy for both mamas and I'm really happy that the two boys will have each other to play with as they grow up.

On crochet topics, I finished my filet bookmark and I believe it's quite obvious that it's my first piece, as it gets smaller and better-looking at the top and is wide and loose at the bottom. All in all it came out pretty nice I must say, but I don't have any pictures because I gave it to my ASIL so she could see it. (In case you are wondering, ASIL is my own creation and it means Almost Sister-In-Law.) I've gotten a bit farther into the body of my 'In Bloom' purse. I am really excited to see how it comes out! I've also started my ornaments for the Crochetville Summer Ornament Exchange. My partner and I have exchanged a few emails and I'm lucky to have such a nice partner!

Speaking of Crochetville, I have been ROAK'ed three times! ROAK stands for Random Act Of Kindness and it's so nice to receive surprises that you've wished for in the mail! The first time, I got a really nice blue variegated thread bookmark which I really appreciated as I read a lot. The second time, I got a postcard from Texas, I collect postcards and I didn't have any not from the East Coast (except for one from London). The third time, corresponded with my Holidays in July wishlist, and it was an ecard that was Happy Bunny! Thank you to my FGMs (Fairy Godmothers)!!

That's it for today! A tout a l'heure!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

valium 10mg valium anxiety mri - effects expired valium

Anonymous said...

xanax anxiety round white generic xanax - xanax oral drug test

Anonymous said...

ativan for sale ativan 1mg - ativan overdose coma

Anonymous said...

how to buy xanax online xanax kick in - xanax 2mg bars street price

Anonymous said...

valium diazepam diazepam side effects alcohol - diazepam dose half-life

Anonymous said...

order lorazepam klonopin ativan side effects - ativan generic equivalent

Anonymous said...

soma online buy generic soma no prescription - carisoprodol online

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium sale ireland - purchase valium mastercard

Anonymous said...

carisoprodol no prescription carisoprodol 350 mg cost - buy soma online texas

Anonymous said...

buy soma online where can i buy soma underwear - buy soma online cheap

Anonymous said...

can you buy valium online diazepam valium picture - valium e 63