Rare is the person who can weigh the faults of others without putting his thumb on the scales. Byron J. Langenfield (1886-1968) Journalist

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Trick or Treat on the Beach!

Shalom! That's Hebrew and is pronounced Sha-LOHM. I finished a few things lately, so I'm going to show them off. Don't worry, it's only two things this time...lol.
First up is my own design....... I call it Beach Fiesta! How do you like it? I'm going to try to write the pattern down soon.
Next, is a purse/bag that I tested for a lady over at the 'ville. It's called Trick or Treat and I can't wait to try it out this October!



Well, that's all I have for today, oh wait! I have something else! It's not my own picture, but one I found online......


How cute is that? I love that picture!

Okay, that's all I have this time. PFYL (post for you later) !

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy valium uk valium to dogs dosage - diazepam valium picture

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam generic valium much does 5mg valium sell - valium val release diazepam forum

Anonymous said...

discount ambien ambien cr rem sleep - ambien pill split

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem buy zolpidem europe - zolpidem tartrate half life

Anonymous said...

valium online valium 70s - klonopin vs valium anxiety

Anonymous said...

can you buy xanax online xanax effects long term - cheap xanax no prescription online

Anonymous said...

ativan cost withdrawal effects of ativan - ativan vs valium addiction

Anonymous said...

soma can overdose carisoprodol - carisoprodol side effects long term

Anonymous said...

cheapest ambien how much does ambien cr cost without insurance - the medication ambien

Anonymous said...

ambien without prescription ambien jerking movements - generic ambien and depression

Anonymous said...

buy soma drug interactions with somac - order soma overnight delivery

Anonymous said...

buy soma caridoxen naproxeno carisoprodol side effects - soma drug dosage

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium and flexeril drug interactions - buy valium paypal