Rare is the person who can weigh the faults of others without putting his thumb on the scales. Byron J. Langenfield (1886-1968) Journalist

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

International Crochet Day Tomorrow!!

I'm gonna 'recycle' a greeting and say Salut! That's French for hi.

I have a lot to say, but first, I'm gonna leave a few spaces as a moment of silence in recognition of the men and women who died on this day, 6 years ago.








Okay, I have an important message for everyone! Tomorrow is NATIONAL CROCHET DAY! And Jimbo, you may have heard of him.... he creates wooden hooks. Well, he is having a contest in recognition of the wonderful day and guess what he's giving away?! A beautiful hook! Here's the link with all the information..http://www.jimbosfrontporch.blogspot.com/
I'll post again tomorrow and I'll post some stuff.............. Ciao!

No comments: