Rare is the person who can weigh the faults of others without putting his thumb on the scales. Byron J. Langenfield (1886-1968) Journalist

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy International Crochet Day!!!

Hello! And, HAPPY CROCHET DAY!!!!! I know I haven't been a faithful blogger (*hangs head in shame*), sooo I am sorry. I don't have much time to type, so I'll just tell you about what I've been working on (sorry, I don't have any pictures):
Shelly Scarf : I made 2 of these scarves, both gifts, and I'm working on a third for my grandmother. This pattern is so fun and quick, I would recommend it to anyone!
Pirate Puppet & co. : My brother is planning on making green screen movies and he is need of puppets. So, he has recruited me and a few others to make him some..Unfortunately, the, umm, pattern has vanished... So that is a minor set back, lol.
I've been testing patterns.

And also, a few other things...

Okay, on a side note........... the lunch lady DOESN'T like me... I have no idea why she wouldn't... She mutilates my pizza almost everyday, lol.

In honor of ICD, why don't you head over to the 'ville, and check out some stuff?
Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know who this is lol. U NEED TO POST MORE! I love, love, love ur site,but i want to hear more from the infamous "JOY".
lylas sar-ball

P.s. we need nicknames...